I'm two days presurgery, have pretty much everything I need and am ready. Of course, whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. I woke up this morning with a sinus infection:( I've been to the clinic and got a z-pack antitobitoic, a five day treatment, but I'll only have two days in before the surgery. I've talked to the on call doctor from the emergency line at my oral surgeons office and he's said it's good I'm on the antitobitoic, but we won't know until Monday morning if it'll affect the surgery and if well have to reschedule. Did I mention the surgery is at 8am Monday morning? Ugh. Just my luck that I would get sick the weekend before the surgery. I really hope that either the sinus infection will be gone by then, or it won't be bad enough to have to reschedule. But now it's a waiting game until Monday morning. I'm not sure what this will mean for work, I've got six week scheduled off adm everything is planned for me being off during that time, but if it's gets reschduled, that throws everything off. I'm trying to remain positive and am planning surgery still for Monday, as is my mom, but this sinus infection could not have come at a worse time. I'll keep you all updated, but hopefully you won't be hearing from me again until Tuesday or so!